The www.atelierhamza.com website uses its own and third-party cookies to provide visitors with an improved browsing experience and services tailored to everyone's interests.
Cookies play an important role in adapting the website facilities to the needs of users, such as:
- Customization of certain settings such as: saving settings for various applications (computers, comparisons, etc.) and save these options to allow the operation of the "Back" and "Forward" buttons, to allow faster completion of forms, etc .;
- Cookies provide site owners with information on how visitors use the site, which allows them to optimize the content of the site over time;
- Allow multimedia or other applications from other sites to be included in a particular site
- to create a more useful and enjoyable browsing experience;
- Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
What is a "cookie"?
A cookie is a small text file stored on a visitor's computer. The cookie is set on request by a web server in a web browser (eg Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer). They are generally "passive" files and do not contain software, viruses or spyware.
A cookie is made up of two parts: the name and the value of the cookie. The lifetime of a cookie is limited. Only servers that can send cookies can access them when the user returns to the website associated with that server.
How cookies are used by this site
A visit to this site may place cookies for the purposes of:
- use of the site (certain sections - such as comparisons - may not function properly without cookies)
- analysis of site navigation of visitors
- geo-targeting (to monitor the origin of users by geographical coordinates)
- registration (to save account access data)
- advertising (to limit the number of banner displays).
How do I stop cookies?
Browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "Preferences" -> "Options" menu.
Declining or disabling cookies may make certain sections of the site impossible to use.
Security and privacy issues
Cookies are not viruses, so they cannot be duplicated or replicated on other networks in order to run or replicate. They store information about users' preferences and browsing history and can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products mark cookies to be deleted during anti-virus / anti-spyware removal / scanning procedures.
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Through cookies, information is constantly transmitted, in both directions, information between the browser and the website. If an unauthorized person intervenes during the transmission of data, the information contained in the cookie may be intercepted.
This can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve incorrect cookie settings on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to send information through unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information to gain unauthorized access to certain sites.
Abundant Hamza S.R.L. assumes no responsibility for loss of information due to errors or possible security issues of the server hosting our site or the actions of third parties.